Hi Gustavo,

You will need to either create a button at run time, or attach one from the
library.
Since each image will need to be with an assosiated button, you might as
well load them both into a container MovieClip and then assign that
container a variable with the link address to it so that the button can
reference it.

<?xml version"1.0"?>
<pic link="linkname.com"> model1.jpg</pic>
<pic ...

//AS code

dataArray = [];
for (var i in XMLoader.childNodes) {
     dataArray[i] = {};
     if (XMLoader.childNodes[i].nodeName == "pic") {
             dataArray[i].img =XMLoader.childNodes[i].firstChild.nodeValue;
             dataArray[i].link= XMLoader.childNodes[i].attributes.link;

you can now reference any ellement in the array.
for each ellement in the array, create a unique named container MovieClip
and then assign it a button and an image.

to assosiate the links, just make the unique created parent MovieClip have
the property dataArray[i].link.
The button simply calls the link in it's parent 'link' property.

Hopefully you can figure out this second half of the code yourself.
:-)

Good luck,

seb.