-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alain
Rousseau
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 4:52 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Flash / Java Communication with ExternalInterface

Hi All,

we're at a point in a project where we need good communication between Flash
and Java. ATM we are using SWT Flash and it's FSCommand handling. I would
like to go a bit further to be able to send complex objects via
ExternalInterface. I know there is Javaflash (HYPERLINK
"http://www.osflash.org/javaflash/"http://www.osflash.org/javaflash/) out
there but the official website is so slow and it seems to be still in beta.

Basically, we are using Flash as GUI for a Java backend. We'll need to send
back and forth some complex objects. We are currently exploring the
possiblity of using XML to send values.

What solution would be the best ? Meaning which one gets the fastest
response, stability and extendability.

Are there any other options or howto's than FSCommand ? any link or tips are
welcome. Or is Javaflash stable enough for use in a commercial App ?

Thanks in advance !

Alain

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
14:16