The url download not found:
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/download.html
:(

Leandro Amano

On 5/5/07, eka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello :)

you can use the alpha AS3 version of my opensource framework VEGAS :
http://code.google.com/p/vegas/

To install the libraries :
http://code.google.com/p/vegas/wiki/InstallVEGASwithSVN

Use the AS3 version of VEGAS with this code :

package
{

       import asgard.events.ActionEvent ;
       import asgard.events.RemotingEvent ;

       import asgard.net.remoting.RemotingService;
       import asgard.net.remoting.RemotingAuthentification;

       import flash.display.Sprite ;

       import test.User ;

       public class TestAsgardRemoting extends Sprite
       {

               // ----o Constructor

               public function TestAsgardRemoting()
               {

                       // ----o Register your shared Class.

                       User.register() ;

                       // ----o Create Service

                       var service:RemotingService = new RemotingService()
;

                       service.addEventListener(RemotingEvent.ERROR,
onError) ;
                       service.addEventListener(RemotingEvent.FAULT,
onFault) ;
                       service.addEventListener(ActionEvent.FINISH,
onFinish) ;
                       service.addEventListener(RemotingEvent.RESULT,
onResult) ;
                       service.addEventListener(ActionEvent.START,
onStart) ;
                       service.addEventListener(RemotingEvent.TIMEOUT,
onTimeOut) ;

                       service.gatewayUrl = "
http://localhost/work/vegas/php/gateway.php"; ;
                       service.serviceName = "Test" ;
                       service.methodName = "getUser" ;
                       service.params = ["eka", 30, "
http://www.ekameleon.net";] ;

                       // ----o Launch Service

                       service.trigger() ;

               }

               // ----o Public Methods

               public function onError(e:RemotingEvent):void
               {
                       trace("> " + e.type + " : " + e.code) ;
               }

               public function onFinish(e:ActionEvent):void
               {
                       trace("> " + e.type) ;
               }

               public function onFault(e:RemotingEvent):void
               {
                       trace("> " + e.type + " : " + e.getCode() + " :: "
+ e.getDescription()) ;
               }

               public function onProgress(e:ActionEvent):void
               {
                       trace("> " + e.type ) ;
               }

               public function onResult( e:RemotingEvent ):void
               {
                       trace("-----------") ;
                       trace("> result : " + e.result) ;
                       trace("-----------") ;
               }

               public function onStart(e:ActionEvent):void
               {
                       trace("> " + e.type ) ;
               }

               public function onTimeOut(e:RemotingEvent):void
               {
                       trace("> " + e.type ) ;

All information about class mapping in AS3 with AMFPHP in my french
tutorials :

http://www.ekameleon.net/blog/index.php?2006/08/28/48--amf-class-mapping-difficile-en-as3

EKA+ :)

2007/4/16, Mark Walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Is there any class that you know of like RecordSet or ArrayCollection
for
> AS3 only projects (not flex)?
> I'm looking for a class to handle database query results a little
easier.

> --
> Mark Walters
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]