Hi Steven,

Long time not using a Mac, but as far as I remember, I got those errors when
my files were in a network device, causing the timestamp of the file to be
inconsistent with both the .aso files and the local machine timestamp, which
could lead to some very annoying errors, including .fla corruption if the
.fla is also in the network device.

If that's your case, try moving the files to your hard drive, setting the
timestamps of the files to your local time (there's a unix utility installed
in your mac, called 'touch' which does it for you), delete the .aso files,
close flash (yeah, flash in a mac has always been that bizarre), and then
you compile your project. That may work...

If your files are already in your hard drive, maybe you can try resetting
their timestamps, or as a last resort, re-create the .as files (just make
new files and paste your code into them). Believe me, all these strange
'workarounds' sometimes work on a mac =)

Just a guess, though...