Spiderman 3: So bad, I have to post OT on Flashcoders to warn my colleagues to avoid it at all costs.

Never see Spiderman 3. Ever. Go your whole life without seeing it. It might be the worst movie ever made. Seriously. It was unbelievable how bad it was. Of the people who did not walk out, a huge amount booed at the end (myself included). Many people walked out. I felt I should have, too, and I have never walked out of a movie. The theater was packed at the beginning and maybe 2/3 full at the end. There were more scenes than I can count where you could hear the whole audience groaning at how ridiculously stupid it was.