Intertech Media in Stamford, CT is looking for intermediate level Flash programmers.

Fluency in AS2 and Flash 8 is required. Familiarity w/ AS3 and Flex Builder is a huge plus.

We are looking for someone who can work on site in Stamford.

If you'd like to send a resume, or have questions, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Lance
PS. Yes, this is a legit email address -- I always sign up for lists using my "spam" address just in case.