Hi there,

I have been learning flex over the last month or so, and had done a
moderate amout of flash 8/as 2 class work.

I can obviously see that flex 2 for apps hands down. However, when is
flash (cs3) more appropriate? Web sites? Or is that even true? Is it
just more of a preference? I am excluding doing any real animation.
Because to me that is obvious as well. So I guess whcih is more
appropriate for general website construction? I tend to use a lot of
remoting, and again I am sure it is more of a "preference" type thing,
but just thought i would ask...

I know there were othjer discussions regarding flash vs flex, but I am
not really asking about the advantages of one over the other (pre
se)....