-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of dr.ache
Sent: dinsdag 15 mei 2007 10:15
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] tracking or receiving

hello.

can you explain more detailed what that means: "i was asked to load a
1x1 pixel
... so i figured i would receive the following ... " !?

when someone asked you to load the gif bye applying the mentioned url
excactly the same person has to make sure, that you will get a gif in
return.

maybe he meant you should send the name of the gif you want to load via
variables like:
loadMovie("http://www.server.com/page.asp?var1=1x1.gif";);

?

For other informations ask the person you get that info from :)

greets,
dr.ache