Hi,

we did something similar some time ago, but for a small sequence only.
We wore black clothes and were filmed in front of a white wall. We did
post-production in Photoshop and Illustrator. We used actions (batch
processing) in Photoshop and converted Selections into Pathes which
could be exported/imported to Illustrator, where another action
converted them into fills and saved to single-frame SWF files. These
files were imported into Flash as sequence. And there you are..
You can then use these shapes as masks and have nice effects this way.

hth,
Matthias