Hi all,

does anyone have any thoughts or links regarding best-practice when it comes
to CVS and Flash? I'm looking into creating a repository but am unsure what
the best setup might be regarding the location of .as, .fla, .html files?

I notice Flex makes use of a "bin" directory; is this a good thing to
establish now for standard Flash development (does Flash CS3 remain flexible
in where you can store classes, publish to, etc)?

Any suggestions welcome, thanks (except "use Subversion!"; I have to use CVS
unfortunately!).