Hi Andersson,

             It is possible by checking for the Html tags using the
textField.onChanged event. Check through the tags with splitting up the "<"
and ">" then when the text inside these contains any predefined tags .alert
the user that these contains the html tag. Or you can check for the close
tag too. When displaying you can check the text for the same scenario then i
guess u can prevent these tags..

Cheers