Hi coders. I have created some buttons based on an array ( for you this might sound easy but I'm crushing my head right now) the array has some names and with a for loop, I have my buttons with the names of the arrays attached to them (this.mc.somethingelse.text=arraynames) at this point everything is ok, then I create some folders based on that names(array). Then the problems happened when I try to order the buttons to load the folders based on the array names and the .swf file inside them. At this point it only loads one, what happened with the others??? i don't know.
I'm clueless, I'd appreciate any help.

this is the code:

var menus = new Array ();
menus = [ "commercial", "children","portraits","models", "weddings"];
trace(menus.length);

for (i=0; i<menus.length; i++){
         var newButtons = menus[i];
         trace (newButtons);
var buttons = this.attachMovie("screenCards",newButtons, this.getNextHighestDepth());
         trace(buttons);
         buttons._x=0;

         buttons._x=-30*i*6
var names=  buttons.titleCard.text= newButtons;
        buttons.screenInside.loadMovie("botones/"+newButtons+".jpg");
//so far this point everything is ok
        buttons.onRelease = function (){
                _root.photomenus.loadMovie(names+"/"+names+"photogallery.swf");
//here it loads just one folder and share it with all the buttons...why??

Regards

Gustavo Duenas