I am posting this on behalf of a colleague. I think the position would
suit a (relatively!) junior developer, although, as the ad states, a
good knowledge of XML and AS2 will be essential. The position is for
immediate start, and (initially at least) will run until year end.

---------------------------
---------------------------

The ELT Multimedia Team at Pearson Education has an exciting new IT
opportunity on offer:

Title: Temporary Software Engineer
Rate: Competitive
Location: Edinburgh Gate, Harlow, Essex, UK.

Note - applicants must be able to work onsite.

Your focus will be on developing CD Rom and digital media products
using Flash ActionScript programming. You will also carry out data
processing on XML/HTML data.

We're looking for good programming skills in Flash ActionScript 2.0
and an excellent understanding of XML, DTD, Photoshop and HTML, MDM
Zinc or similar SWFTOEXE tools, Dreamweaver 8, MX, DHTML, and CSS
would be an advantage.

In the first instance please apply to:

Trevor "DOT" Satchell "AT" Pearson "DOT" com

Sending your CV and salary expectations.

http://www.pearsoned.co.uk