Hi,

cool site, nice to have all those 'misconceptions' and other helpful info
combined.

It does fall off the screen, (just as it would with a wrong css sheet).

keep it up
JC

On 6/9/07, Snepo - Arse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I also missed content because of the window size. The Flash Times
link, for example, cannot be scrolled to if the window is to small.

Fonts are hard to read, no preloader, mystery meat navigation etc

Why don't you just offer the information in a usable and clear
fashion... no wonder there is a lot of anti-flash sentiment of this
is how we address the issues.