Cheers for the replies folks.

Firstly, we're unable to export as a projector.exe as the pitch requires the use of a browser.

Not sure about commenting stuff until it works as the ActionScript involved is enormously complex, but we'll have a go at commenting the initial class instantiation and see if that makes a difference.

The only thing I could think that might be causing an issue is that the swf uses LocalConnection and ExternalInterface to communicate with another SWF. I thought perhaps the security for this kind of thing might have been tightened up.

I guess we'll have to create a bare bones ExtInt and LoCo test to see if that works...

I'll post our findings back...

Thanks again,

James

Ian Thomas wrote:
For the record, SWFObject works fine on Vista - so it's not that.

Ian