Hi All

I have a loop that creates pages, creates textfields then adds text. Some of
this text has font tags and some doesn't. I want to use a default textFormat
so that an embedded font is used when no <font is specified in the text:

           currentPage.createTextField("my_txt", 1, 5, 5,
currentPage._width - 10, currentPage._height - 10);
           currentPage.my_txt.autoSize = false;
           currentPage.my_txt.multiline = true;
           currentPage.my_txt.wordWrap = true;
           currentPage.my_txt.selectable = false;
           currentPage.my_txt.embedFonts = true;
           currentPage.my_txt.html = true;

           var my_fmt:TextFormat = new TextFormat();
           my_fmt.font = "Arial";
           currentPage.my_txt.setNewTextFormat (my_fmt);

           currentPage.my_txt.htmlText = this.Model.pages[i].text;

This works fine for text that has Arial specified in a font tag but for all
the other pages which are just text no text appears (when tracing I see that
Times is used which is not embedded).

Why isn't this working? The setNewTextformat should change the default
textformat for the field from then on? I am still getting Times though.

Many Thanks.