Hi Johannes,

maybe this is a help for you. We finally found out that the problem
does not occur when the stream uses the FMS port 1935. As soon as we
use the tunneled protocol (port 80) the browser crashes when closing
the window. OS X seems to handle this pretty good but windows does not
like it at all. It is very strange that Adobe does not seem to be
aware of this behavior.

Cheers
Olaf