Was it you - or maybe someone else, but this same exact question was just asked
recently, and after several responses and the person also being referred to
Flashnewbies, the thread ended.  I suggest you ask on Flashnewbies or refer
back to the previous responses.  No offense, but this is pretty basic stuff.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O Learning & Leadership Development
eTools & Multimedia Team