Wow, that's a lovely bit of engineering!

Now if only my company would stop doing boring sites and get back to some good Flash stuff, but this will certainly help me in my freelance work.

Can't wait to delve in further than the scaffolding and look under the hood - Design Patterns + Flash at just the right time for me.

Thanks a million.

Glen

Steven Sacks wrote:
http://www.stevensacks.net/

Technology author Steven Sacks today announced the free public release of his Gaia Flash Framework® (gaiaflashframework.com). Gaia (pronounced "guy-uh") is an open-source framework that provides powerful solutions for building Flash websites to designers and developers of all skill levels. Gaia dramatically reduces development time and is the first tool to feature a scaffolding engine for Flash.