From: "Helios Pregioni Bayma" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] getBytes...() works only local,not online (except
when imgs are cached)

Hey Muzak,

Well, thanks for the help, and the tips! :)
But I still have a problem, cause the total and loaded bytes, come one by
one.
So, in 6 files, I only have data from file 2 after file 1 is complete.
That makes impossible to have a working preloader.

Do you have any idea?
Ill take a look in what Jesse told me about, but any other idea is welcome.

Thanks
Helios