Many thanks for that.

On 6/19/07, Carl Welch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We had the same problem. We were banging our heads against the wall
trying to figure out why it wasn't working in IE over a https
connection until we found this:

    //header("Expires: Mon, 25 Jan 1970 05:00:00 GMT");
    header("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");
    header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");
header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate,
post-check=0, pre-check=0");
    //header("Pragma: no-cache");

seem to make it all work in both IE and Firefox.

here's a googled cached version of the page explaining this:

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:qw2g8oXGQLwJ:www.gmrweb.net/2005/08/18/flash-remoting-https-internet-explorer/+flash-remoting-https-internet-explorer&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

On 6/19/07, Giles Roadnight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have a swf that loads an rss feed then loads images and displays them.
>
> This works fine on our local dev server, the live server and on the
staging
> server on Firefox. However on the staging server the images do not
appear
> and none of the text in the rss appear either.
>
> The only difference is that the staging server is running on https (it
comes
> up with an invalid certificate when you load the site).
>
> It's very odd that it works in firefox and not in IE.
>
> Does IE handle https urls any different than Firefox?
>
> Thanks
>
> Hope someone can help.

Carl Welch
http://www.carlwelch.com