Hi People,

I have been googling, but I cant find what I am looking for.

Am looking for an application which reads out which classes
that has been exported in the swf, as in this for example:

main.swf
-myClassA
-myClassB

child.swf
-mySiblingA

I am almost certain I have seen it before!
-and I would REALLY need it, because we got a messy project with lots of files, and sometimes there are files which have class-references which has to be published
so that deeper files can have the updates.

Thanks.