Hi all, first post.

I'm a long-time AW developer and have integrated Flash into that, but not done much ground-up Flash dev, so I know just enough to be dangerous.

Scenario:
LMS takes a couple parameters, generates an XML structure and launches Flash piece to consume it.

Question:
What's the most elegant way to get a .5 Mb XML structure loaded and parsed?
I've done a bit of primary search and the options I've come across so far are:

.load
Flashvars with URL
WDDX (It will be hosted on a LAMP setup)
Can I/would it be dumb, write the structure into the launch page as a param var

Thanks for any input.

Dave

Need a break? Find your escape route with Live Search Maps. http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?ss=Restaurants~Hotels~Amusement%20Park&cp=33.832922~-117.915659&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=1118863&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01