Hello all,

Has anyone else experienced a problem with using CS3 components along with wmode transparent? I tried that recently, and the CS3 widget I was using (List) simply will not show up if wmode is set to transparent in Firefox (Firefox 2.0.0.4 on Windows - opaque works fine).

So the questions - why is it doing that, and more inportantly how do I fix it? :-)

If anyone has experienced this problem, I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Kevin N.