I've been building components since.. well.. the Flash 5 days, and every once
in a while I need a component to load an image and display it while the
component is in livepreview (on the stage, before test movie, etc).  Each time
I dig around thinking this is just nuts.. there has to be a way, and most of
the time I fake it and embed the image into the component or do some other
hokey workaround.

Well.. now I really need to have a component load an image during livepreview
and I'm not finding a way.  bah!   Anybody out there have the secret?  Or.. is
it just not possible?