Hi,
by local machine you mean you are running the files locally ?
Or is it possible the sysadmin blocked swf files on the firewall?

greetz
JC

On 7/4/07, Aaron Roberson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For the last couple of weeks I have not been able to view any Flash files
embedded in any pages on my local machine. I don't know why. If I right
click where the flash movie should be displayed, I get a message that says
"Movie not laoded..."

I am running Apache 2 on a PowerBook G4 laptop with OSX and have tried
both
Flash Player 8 & 9. I also recently setup a Windows XP box with Apache2
and
am having the same problem.

I wish I had more information, but that seems to be all I can think of.
This
is an odd situation, but if I am having it on two computers, a Mac and PC,
somebody else must have encountered it as well.

Thanks,
Aaron