Hi,
well it might be somewhere around that yes, and Im afraid I need them in
memory at runtime:)

greetz
JC

On 7/6/07, Mark Lapasa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do you really need to have all the objects running in memory at runtime?
If it's really really big, you might want to offload those objects to
the backend and modify your current solution into one that paginates
only what is needed. Are we talking like 10,000+ objects?