From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 11:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Cc: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Bitmap.draw versus MovieClipLoader

> It seems that calling bitmap.draw on a movieclip that has a downloaded
image
> forces another download - I haven't veified this via netmon (yet) - but
> notice that a sandbox security violation occurs when call that function.
> me that doesn't make sense, If I already gave it permission to use that
> image from that domain, why would some other component using that same
> instance need to have the same permission (security line entries in the
> class file)?

Haven't looked into it too deeply but look into
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/main/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.h
tm?context=LiveDocs_Parts&file=00000355.html
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/ActionScriptLangRefV3/flash/system/Loade
rContext.html#checkPolicyFile

Might just be as simple as setting checkPolicyFile to true.

Disclaimer
The information in this email and any attachments may contain legally
privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is intended for
the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or
vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is
subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and
delete the e-mail.