I believe it is time to get a new PC as my current one just doesn't seem to
be able to cope with Vista and Flash etc

Anyway I normally buy Dells as I have a pretty good experience with them in
the past however I thought things may have changed so I would appreciate any
suggestions for a reasonable PC to run the latest version of Flash and Vista
etc

Here is what I have at the moment:

Dell Dimension 4600
Intel Pentium 3.6GHZ
2 GB Ram
GeForce 7600
Vista Ultimate

This may seem like a reasonable system but it just can't cope. This may
indeed be a problem with the PC but I have reformatted, and performed every
test possible on the RAM, Hard Drives, etc and I can find no errors. Hence I
have decided an upgrade is required.

My budget is up to £1000 but if I can get something for less than that all
the better!

Any suggestions most appreciated!

Thanks

Paul