Hi,

I would suggest looking at ARP or another Framework to handle your Service calls through a single interface which you create services for.

It is well documented with examples and OS so you should be able to get the hang of it quite quickly.

   osflash.org/projects/arp

   HTH

   Glen

Richard Mueller wrote:

I'm building an application that is going to use Flash Remoting very heavily. I'm wondering how I should structure my Service connections. Should I put them in each(several) loaded movies or in the root timeline where any loaded move can access them. The latter would cause issues when trying to test each movie individually. But by putting the Service connections in each movie would require imports needed for FR at the top..

Also, I'm new to using the moviecliploader. I have a few functioning properly, however, is it wise to try and create a "smart" loader? Meaning use one loader and zip when the zip.swf is loaded and zag with zag.swf. Or should I just accept, and get in the habit of using a zip loader and a zag loader separately, meaning each loader simply serve a specific function.

Richard