Hi,

I would recommend ARP for this too. It's a bit tricky to use (at first),
but it will keep your code clean for sure and save you a lot of time.
There's a remoting example that you could adjust quite easily.

As for the moviecliploader, I try to use a single class to do all my

Sunil
http://www.suniljolly.com

PS - Hi! I'm new to the list, I hould have joined a long time ago!