Hi,
I have an interesting question too, did you check the manual? :)
beginBitmapFill (MovieClip.beginBitmapFill method)

public beginBitmapFill(bmp:BitmapData, [matrix:Matrix], [repeat:Boolean],
[smoothing:Boolean]) : Void

Fills a drawing area with a bitmap image. The bitmap can be repeated or
tiled to fill the area.
greetz
JC