I got an flash that loads images posted by users, and then anyone can vote for their favorite, but the problem is that some people have made an bot running from an proxy to update the php vote-string, wich means I cant trace their ip and
then narrow it down to one vote per picture per ip.

is there anyway I can make shure the vote is comeing from the swf, and that in a way that cant be traced so there can be made a new bot?

does anyone here have an solution to my problem?

Best Regards
Thomas Nordahl