Wow.  I know Flash 9 was faster than 8, but I didn't realize it was
that big a difference.

Anyone know what the difference is in image processing speed?  I've
been looking at porting an application we have to Flash that does a
bunch of image processing (needs to be able to download raw image data
at runtime, decompress it and then render it) but from what I heard
from other Flash users Flash 7/8 isn't fast enough to handle that.

  -Andy