Hello Flash Coders,

I'm pretty sure the solution to this problem is known to the list, as searching through the archive seems to hint to the problem. Unfortunately, through all my searching, I can't seem to find a concise answer, so would appreciate someone pointing me towards the answer.

Basically my Combo box is appearing strange when disabled. It show's an unusual gray box instead of the normal drop down button. Once enabled it appears fine, but reverts once disabled again.

This happens only when I've set the component not to export for first frame.

My Classes are exporting on the second frame, and an instance of the combo box is placed on the third.

I've tried adding
Object.registerClass("ComboDownArrowDisabled", MovieClip);
To the first frame of my movie, I'm assuming this is something to do with the solution.

Thanks for any help,
Dan

Dan Efergan
dan [at] subsubskills.co.uk