Hello,

I have the following problem:  After embedding a fixed size SWF on a page,
upon some action, I'd like to be able to implement some sort of "popup" or
"resize" of the SWF such that the "popup/popout" increases the width of the
SWF.  Now here's what I'd like:  The pane that extends out, should float
over the HTML content beneath it, in other words, it shouldn't affect the
content on the page.  How can I implement this without Javascript, but with
just flash and the surrounding HTML?  Are there any tricks I could use with
the embed code for my SWF?  Would changing the stage width dynamically
change the size of the SWF, but even if this was possible I'd imagine the
content would get affected on the side.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Sam.