Hi,

we use standard folders for our projects:

\trunk\
\tags\
\branches\
\trunk\project.fla
\trunk\project.fdp
\trunk\deploy\project.swf
\trunk\sources\
\trunk\resources\injection\injection.swf
\etc

All project sources go into \trunk\sources.

Anyone found guilty of using AS includes, is killed, revived and killed
again :).

We are still struggling with the assets / code in the fla thingy though,
swfmill might help you there, not sure through.

greetz
JC