I need a way to encrypt a LARGE string (up to 100k of text) - my data is
mostly xy coordinates so 90% numbers.

I've tried a few AS encryption classes that I've found online and
considering I have such a large string, they're all too slow. It doesn't
need to be too secure - decryption speed is more import than security.

I was thinking of just doing a simple custom character replace with
split.join replacing each numeral 0-9 with a character, but does anyone have
any other ideas on a efficient/fast way of doing this?

- Mick