Developer is definitely the BEST term to describe that. I also gave up :)

You say coder, to most people they already automatically think c++... which makes them intern assume you can't think with the left side of your brain. Graphic designer, from my experience people then assume you know don't know a variable from a zebra.

You say developer, and they don't really even know what that actually entails, at which point they can ask you what that means and you can tell them:

I use code to make things work, during that process I figure out what works best / doesn't work / looks nicest and make changes to it.

mario
http://www.onedayitwillmake.com

Zeh Fernando wrote:
Hey guys,
How would we call someone who likes both coding and graphics (design) ? A
Graphics Coder ?
I love programming but I also love graphics design - I can see art in code and logic in design! I like mixing both worlds and creating amazing things
(that's why I love the flash platform, it makes it easy and obvious this
aspect of design and code being inter-mixed).

I've gave up on finding a definition. "Developer" is a better term. :)

Zeh