Bassam,

You could use an approach similar to the one Alan first suggested, and
record all the user's choices into a properties object, save it with a
server side script, and then use a generic movie clip that re-loads all
these properties and recreates the original design in that way. This gives
you the flexibility to make any changes later on.

Karina