Hi Marcelo,

var test:Test = new Test(); on the first keyframe indeed.
When I'm executing the code from the timeline I leave out the class
definition and so.

the make things a bit more clear:

------- situation one (first keyframe):

 //setup netstream

var connection_nc:NetConnection = new NetConnection();
connection_nc.connect(null);
var stream_ns:NetStream = new NetStream(connection_nc);

//movies
var videoHolder_p:MovieClip = _root.attachMovie("videoHolder",
"videoHolder_mc", 0);
videoHolder_p.video.attachVideo(stream_ns);
stream_ns.play("bokk1.flv");

------- situation two (first keyframe):

var test:Test = new Test();
 in combination with an externat class Test:

class Test
{

var connection_nc:NetConnection = new NetConnection();
connection_nc.connect(null);
var stream_ns:NetStream = new NetStream(connection_nc);

//movies
var videoHolder_p:MovieClip = _root.attachMovie("videoHolder",
"videoHolder_mc", 0);
videoHolder_p.video.attachVideo(stream_ns);
stream_ns.play("bokk1.flv");

}

The second gives problems when using an onEnterFrame of setInterval
function.
I discovered a work around when using an external class by doing the
following

class Test
{

var connection_nc:NetConnection = new NetConnection();
_root.connection_nc = connection_nc
_root.connection_nc.connect(null);
var stream_ns:NetStream = new NetStream(_root.connection_nc);
_root.stream_ns = stream_ns

//movies
var videoHolder_p:MovieClip = _root.attachMovie("videoHolder",
"videoHolder_mc", 0);
videoHolder_p.video.attachVideo(_root.stream_ns);
_root.stream_ns.play("bokk1.flv");

}

Now it works. So by defining everything in the root no problems arise.

The weird thing is that when not defining everything in the root works as
well but soon as an onEnterFrame or seInterval is invoked the FLV stops
playing.

Any idea why this happens?

Tom