Hello all,

We're creating some rather complex timeline-based animations for a project
i'm working on and I have run into an odd problem. All of my assets are on
their own layer, and they are all movieclips. However, when tweening some
of the movieclips, Flash is creating Tween 1, Tween 2... graphics as if
they were not already symbols. It does not appear to be random, as it only
seems to happen with two of my elements -- but there is nothing different
about those elements from any other.

Has anyone else come across this, with Flash creating Tween symbols out of
elements that are _already_ symbols?

My only resolution is to go in and swap the Tween symbol back to the right
symbol, place it where it is supposed to go, and give it back it's correct
instance name on EVERY keyframe.

Please email me directly if you have any insights...  I get daily digests
from this list.

Thanks in advance,

Jason Van Pelt
Interactive Developer