I'm encouraging you all to check out the latest release of the
JumpShip Framework for AS3.

JumpShip is an ActionScript application framework that implements an
MVC design pattern and adheres to the Ruby on Rails philosophy of
"Convention over Configuration" i.e. making a few logical assumptions
and adhering to a few basic standards will grand you a 10x improvement
in development time.

It attempts to be as "Agile" as you can be in Flash.

Anyway. I'm the project lead and I would love if some of you take a
look at it for the first time or revisit it if you've seen jumpShip
before.

Best,
Jamie Scanlon