in my small multi-player card game:

http://preferans.de/images/pics/Pref-Aug-07-2.jpg

It works well and usually displays
a player avatar (an image, that
I load by a MovieClipLoader).

If a player has a webcam connected
I'd like to overlay his avatar image
however by the webcam video.

I know that I have to use Red5 or FMS etc...
but currently I'm struggling with the basic
problem, that I don't know how to attach
a Video object dynamically to the stage.

After searching I even suspect, that this
is not possible at all and I can only do
it in the authoring environment (sans AS).

But even if I do it in authoring environment
(and pass its name as a string to my
user.attachWebcam() method), I still have
the problem, that the video is underneath
the avatar. I've tried:

   _root.my_video.swapDepths(5000);

but this doesn't work. Any ideas please?

Here is a test case movie representing my
problem: http://preferans.de/flash/User.swf

Regards
Alex