I am looking for a way to make it very difficult for a user who downloads
my flash APP to extract the graphics. Can anyone help? Here is my
situation:

I am making a project that allows its users to download very complex maps
as swfs. They are vector based created orignally from illustrator.
However, they are very valuable to my client and he doesnt want them to be
hacked and reused in other places for free. I have considered loading them
in in mulitple swfs, but I could imagine the seperate swfs could be found
in the temp files folder, decompiled and assembed in one FLA in about 30
minutes. Can anyone suggest a better way to protect my extremely valuable
graphics?

Stanford