Hello :)

Use my asgard.net.remoting.RemotingService class :

project : http://code.google.com/p/vegas/

install : http://code.google.com/p/vegas/wiki/InstallVEGASwithSVN

Use the AS3 package in the AS3/trunk/src directory

Read this tutorial in french (the end "chapter : Remoting AS3 with ASGard) )
:
http://www.ekameleon.net/blog/index.php?2006/08/28/48--amf-class-mapping-difficile-en-as3

EKA+ :)