Thanks. I have to redesign the app cos i have another things in _parent.

I made one "fast-solution" too since i only have rotation of 90, 180,
270, 0 angles

- change to _rotation 0
- make changes in _width and _height thinking in transforming it later
to the appropiate rotation degree
- restore _rotation to the wanted one

Thanks anyway. Thanks so much