Hello :)

About FMS you can read the documentation :
http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flashmediaserver/

And in the client side Actionscript reference :
http://livedocs.adobe.com/fms/2/docs/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm?href=Part_CS_ASD.html

Search the NetConnection, NetStream, Camera, Microphone and Video class
examples :)

After... you can use this client class with the FMS Server (official RTMP
server of adobe) but you can use too the opensource solutions Red5 based on
JAVA or HaxeVideo based on Haxe/Neko technologie :

http://osflash.org/red5
http://code.google.com/p/haxevideo/

You can use Wowza server : http://www.wowzamedia.com/index.html (based on
java)

The client Actionscript is the same :)

You can read in french my tutorial about this different technologies :
http://www.ekameleon.net/blog/index.php?2007/04/08/66-haxevideo

EKA+ :)