Unsubscribe Remove

On Oct 19, 2007, at 4:49 PM, David Ngo wrote:

You may want to look into using a Singleton or static class, depending on
how you have things implemented and what the desired functionality is.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Huynen
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 5:41 AM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] central up to date data

Hi List!

I'm using a class named utils.as to store data like color values in my
project.
This class is then extended by let's say the application.as and the menu.as.

class.
When retrieving this value from the third (menu) class I still get the old
value instead of the new one.

What is the best thing to do when I want to keep my data central, up to date
and accesible for all classes in my project?

Kind regards,

Tom