Unsubscribe Remove

On Oct 19, 2007, at 7:50 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 10/19/2007 10:41:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I  attempted to use the control panel provided in the re-instatement
email for this as well, but I'm still receiving the individual emails...

Me too and if it's not fixed soon I may have to block the email address.

Joan
The  Lassie Network
_www.lassie.net_ (http://www.lassie.net/)

This transmission is intended to be delivered to the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient should immediately notify the sender by E-Mail and by telephone (410) 569-5321 and permanently delete the original and any copy, including printout of the information. In no event shall this material be read, used, copied, reproduced, stored or retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s),
except with the express consent of the sender.